So you’ve thought about selling your home and all the steps involved in that process. I bet cleaning wasn’t one of them, and I’m sure you didn’t think it was an important part of that process (it is 😉)! However, buyers are looking at your home with fresh eyes and they will see everything you don’t.
From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you think of each room in your home. We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist of everything you should keep in mind while preparing to sell your home.
Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1. Wash all windows, sills and screens (inside & out)
2. Clean all light fixtures and bulbs and replace burnt out bulbs
3. Clean ceiling fan blades and light
4. Dust cobwebs from walls and corners of ceiling
5. Clean baseboards, trim and spot clean walls
6. Patch holes in walls, prime and paint
7. Spray down exterior entry way and sidewalks
8. Re-caulk tubs, showers and sinks
9. Clean stove inside and out